San Francisco & Las Vegas
Explore the 'City by the Bay' and Las Vegas, a desert oasis of themed hotels and celebrity shows.
DAY 1: UK - San Francisco.
Fly to San Francisco where you will transfer to your hotel for four nights.
DAY 2 to 4: At leisure in San Francisco.
Explore the friendly Golden Gate City with its trademark cable cars and lively Fisherman's Wharf shopping and dining district. A vibrant and lively city whose major attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge and Nob Hill. Then there is Grant Street - the city's oldest road running the length of Chinatown - and Haight-Ashbury, which rekindles memories of 'Flower Power' and the 'Beat Generation'. Enjoy an Italian coffee at a sidewalk café in North Beach, shop for bargains in Union Square or see one of San Francisco's attractions, the Boudin Museum and Bakery, where you'll have the chance to see a bakery in action and learn the story of sourdough French bread. Why not make a visit to the Napa Valley Wineries, or take a cruise around the bay to Alcatraz Island?
DAY 5: San Francisco - Las Vegas.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Las Vegas for three nights.
DAY 6 to 7: At leisure in Las Vegas.
The original 'Sin City' is now an incredible neon Nevada desert oasis of casinos, themed hotels and celebrity shows featuring some of the world's top musical talents. A chance to relax by the pool or visit some of the magnificent new casino hotels featuring numerous top class shows. A walk along the 'Strip' offers many free attractions such as the breathtaking show of musical fountains at the Bellagio Hotel and the erupting volcano at the Mirage. Away from Las Vegas we recommend a flight over the magnificent Grand Canyon.
DAY 8: Las Vegas - UK.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to the UK, or extend your stay in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
DAY 9: Home landing in the UK.
Accommodation on Tour
San Francisco: Carlton Hotel; Las Vegas: Harrah's Las Vegas Casino and Hotel.
San Francisco & Las Vegas 9 days
Availability and our best prices for all dates
Select the number in your party and accommodation options. Then select your holiday from the calendar.
To book this holiday please call our Expert Travel Specialists FREE on 0800 668 1365
We can also help to tailor make your holiday by adding extra nights, upgrading your room, combining two holidays together and much more, speak to your travel specialist to find out more.
San Francisco & Las Vegas
Price from £1240
Prices are per person
Book in advance and pay just the deposit, from £125pp
- Start in Style door-to-door local pick up Flights UK - San Francisco - Las Vegas - UK
- Accommodation on tour in a twin room with private facilities
- Local representative in San Francisco & Las Vegas
- Porterage at hotels during tour (for one suitcase per person)
- Transfers between overseas airports and hotels
- All local and airport taxes/service charges
- Single share option no supplement to pay
- San Francisco Blessed with a viable fog-cooled and sun-kissed climate, enjoy the sweeping panoramas and dramatic landscape of the magical 'City by the Bay'. You will have a local representative in San Francisco.
- Las Vegas The man-made phenomenon of Las Vegas, a fantastic city of feverish gambling, neon lights, bars and glamorous shows. Outside the city, nearby attractions include the Grand Canyon, surely the greatest natural wonder of the World!
- London Heathrow
- Wednesdays - 2014
- Wednesdays - 2015
22 Jan 2014 to 18 Mar 2015